Salad Girl + Dumpling & Strand Minnesoba Noodle Salad!
- One 9 oz Package Dumpling & Strand Wild Rice MinneSoba Noodles cooked following package instructions and cooled and snipped into 2 inch strands with kitchen scissors
- 4 cups Dino Kale snipped off the rib and leaf snipped into 2 inch bite sized pieces
- 2 cups Sugar Snap Peas cut in diaganol
- 1/2 cup fresh spring chives chopped fine
- 1/2 cup fresh mint chopped fine
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped fine
- 1 cup crumbled walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Sartori
- 2 cups fresh Pea Sprouts for garnish
- 1 bottle Salad Girl Organic Toasted Sesame Ginger Organic VinaigrettePrepare Salad:To plate 6 salads: divide and place a handful of kale & noodles upon a pretty plate, decorate with fresh herbs, Sartori Parmesan, walnuts, sugar snap peas and garnish with Pea Sprouts, and just before serving, drizzle with Salad Girl Toasted Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette. Enjoy!Serve in a big Salad Bowl: Mix all ingredients in a pretty bowl, toss with cheese and Salad Girl Toasted Sesame Ginger Organic Vinaigrette. Enjoy!