Lemony Scampi Caesar
Makes 2 meal size salads
- 20 medium to large Coastal Seafood wild caught deveined shrimp, thaw and pat dry if frozen
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped fine
- 1 pkg Revol Greens Romaine Twins, cut bite size - set in fridge to keep cool and crisp until ready to toss Caesar
- 1/2 C green onions, chopped fine
- 1-2 C Sartori SarVecchio cheese, large grate or shaved (for mixing in and for sprinkling)
- 1 1/2 C Salad Girl's *Sheet Pan Toasted Bread & Butter Crouton Crumble
- Salad Girl Lemony Herb Organic Vinaigrette
- Salad Girl Lemony Caesar Organic Dressing
To Prepare Shrimp Scampi: One hour before cooking shrimp, toss shrimp with 2 Tbsp Salad Girl Lemony Herb and marinate in fridge. Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1 Tbsp butter in large pan or skillet. Add garlic, and sauté until fragrant (about 30-60 seconds). Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste, and sauté for 1-2 minutes on one side (until just beginning to turn pink). Flip, add half of the chopped scallions, simmer for 30 seconds, and remove from heat. Cool.
To Prepare Salads (this is fun to do table-side): Place crispy romaine in large bowl, add shrimp, remaining green onions, 1/2 of the grated parm cheese, and 1/2 of the Crouton Crumbles. Add our Salad Girl Lemony Caesar Dressing, and gently toss until all romaine leaves are dressed. Dish up, and sprinkle more cheese and crouton crumble.