Fresh Apricots w/ Smoked Ham & Cheese Salad
- 7 oz mixed baby greens
- 6 firm yet ripe apricots, cut in bite size slices
- 1 C sharp prairie breeze cheddar cheese grated
- 2 - 8 oz Mn. Pederson Organic Uncured Bone-in Half Ham cut into smoked ham steaks
- 1 C Mn.hazelnuts, toasted
- Salad Girl Organic Curry & Fig Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Brush ham steaks with 1/4 C Curry & Fig Salad Girl Vinaigrette. Grill on medium heat 2 minutes per side until dressing caramelizes on the ham. Cool and cut into bite size pieces. Divide greens on individual plates, and decorate with ham, apricots, cheese, and hazelnuts. Just before serving, drizzle with Salad Girl.