- 20-25 fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 Bartlett pears, bite-size squares
- 1 1/2 C pomegranate seeds
- 1 1/2 C pistachios, crumbled
- 1 C Sartori Black Pepper Bellavitano, shaved
- Salad Girl Organic Pomegranate Pear or Citrus Splash Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad:
Otherwise, Wash, trim stems, and cut Brussels sprouts in halves. Discard the outermost leaf or two. Pull petals off, and finely chop the small cores. Equally divide Brussels sprout petals on 4 festive salad plates, and decorate with pears. Sprinkle with chopped Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, cheese, and pistachios. Just before service, drizzle with your choice of Salad Girl.