- 4 heads of baby Gem or Romaine lettuce
- 1 C bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- 4 star fruit, star slices
- 1 C pomegranate arils (seeds)
- 4 baby cukes, sliced thin
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin and halved
- 2 C blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 C half & half
- Salad Girl Organic Sweet & Sassy
- Salad Girl Organic Dude Ranch Dressing
Prepare Bacon Blue Cheese Dressing: Combine together 1 bottle Dude Ranch and 1 bottle Sweet & Sassy with 1/2 C blue cheese and 1/2 C crumbled bacon. Mash together and then whisk in Half & Half slowly until creamy enough to pour easily.
Compose Wedge Salads: Arrange lettuce on 4 pretty holiday plates, drizzle with a bit of the bacon blue cheese dressing, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup crumbled bacon and blue cheese crumbles, pomegranate seeds, cukes, red onion, star fruit, a couple turns of cracked pepper on each. Drizzle the rest of the dressing on each at table. Optional: for an easy, fancy, main-dish salad, add some wild caught, peeled shrimp, lobster, or crab.