- Fresh Chile Limon Roasted Shrimp*
- Baby Beet Leaf
- Cube of Sartori Cheese (suggested Salsa Bellavitano Aged Goad Cheese)
- salad Girl Chile Limon
* Chile Limon Roasted Shrimp:
- Toss peeled and deveined shrimp (medium shrimp are best) drizzle with Salad girl Chile Limon Organic Salad Dressing
- Line them up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with some space between them
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, roast for 5-10 minutes or until shrimp are pink, firm and cooked through. Cool and keep in fridge until ready to use for your little salad on a stick!