- Organic bacon wrapped date*
- Baby arugula leaf
- Cube of Sartori Cheese (Bellavitano Gold Cracked Pepper Bellavitano suggested)
- Salad Girl Curry Fig
Bacon Wrapped Dates:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay bacon out flat on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is cooked, but not yet crisp (the bacon needs to be flexible enough to wrap around the date)
- Cut each piece of bacon in half. Wrap half piece bacon around one half piece date overlapping just a little. Secure the bacon by inserting a skewer.
- Bake the bacon-wrapped dates at 350 degrees until the bacon is crispy, approximately 8-10 minutes. Cool in the fridge and use them to make a little salad on a stick!