Makes 3-4 Bowls
Marinade and Poke Bowl Sauce:
- 1/4 C organic Tamari
- 1/2 C chopped scallions
- 1 C Salad Girl Organic Toasted Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sriracha (add as much heat as you can handle)
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced fine
- Whisk all of these ingredients together & use 1/2 of the sauce to marinade the salmon and 1/2 for a delicious sauce (Double the ingredients if your gang tends to go heavy on the sauce).
For The Bowls:
- 1/2 C chopped or Julienne scallions for garnish and flavor
- 1 lb frozen and properly thawed Surrender Salmon, cut into 3/4" chunks
- 1 - 4.5 oz container Arugula
- 2 C sugar snap peas, diagonal cut
- 2 C Asian radishes, sliced fine quarters
- 1/2 C green onions, sliced for garnish
- 2 C organic jasmine rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons toasted black sesame seeds
Poke Bowl Ingredient Preparation: Remove any tiny bones and skin from salmon, cut the fish into 3/4 inch chunks, add salmon to 1/2 of the Poke Marinade (above) and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to marinate.
To Assemble the Bowls: Divide arugula between 4 deep single serve bowls. Top each with 1/2 cup jasmine rice, sugar snap peas, and salmon chunks. Decorate with sliced radishes and scallions. Sprinkle with toasted black sesame seeds, and drizzle with Salad Girl Organic Toasted Sesame & Ginger Poke Sauce.