- 4.5 oz arugula or mixed spring greens
- 2 C cubed MN Eichten's smoked gouda cheese
- 1 can black beans rinsed & drained
- 16 baby carrots, cut in julienne sticks
- 4 C rotisserie chicken, cooled and cubed
- 4 C sweet corn
- 4 C tomatoes (variety of heirloom if available), sliced
- 1 C scallions, chopped
- Salad Girl Dude Ranch Organic Dressing
Preparation: Divide greens among 4 large shallow salad bowls or dinner plates. Arrange carrots, chicken, black beans, smoked gouda, tomatoes, and corn upon greens. Sprinkle each salad with scallions, and just before serving, drizzle with Salad Girl Organic Dude Ranch.
Optional: for a southwest flare, blend equal parts of our Dude Ranch with our Chili Limone Vinaigrette.