Winter Watercress Citrus Salad
- 2 bunches Watercress or upland cress
- 4 Ruby red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 Avocados, ripe, firm, sliced
- 1/2 C Pecorino Romano cheese, grated small
- 1/2 C Pistachios
- Salad Girl Organic Citrus Splash or Pomegranate Pear Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Snip off roots of cress maintaining 2" of cress stems with leaves and petals. Rinse, pat dry, and divide between 4 pretty salad plates. Decorate with grapefruit sections and avocado. Sprinkle with cheese and pistachios. Just before serving, drizzle with your choice of Salad Girl.