Makes 20 bites
- 11 oz log of Creamy Chevre
- 1 Large Asian Pear sliced into small bites
- 1 cup dried blueberries (we LOVE the Patience Co. organic apple juice sweetened dried blueberries)
- 1 cup roasted pistachios crumbled fine in a food processor
- 20 pretty leaves of spinach or another lovely hardy green
- Salad Girl Toasted Sesame Ginger or Blueberry Basil or Pomegranate Pear or Citrus Splash
With clean hands, a 1/2 tsp. measuring spoon, scoop 1/2 teaspoon chevre and a pinch (4-5 little dried berries) and roll into a little ball, then roll the ball in nut dust. Take a bamboo skewer to thread a pear slice, spinach leaf, and skewer into cheese ball. Just before serving drizzle with your Salad Girl dressing of choice. Enjoy!