Makes 20 bites
- 11 oz log Creamy Chevre
- 1 large Asian Pear sliced into small bites
- 1 C dried blueberries (we LOVE the Patience Co. organic apple juice sweetened dried blueberries)
- 1 C roasted pistachios, crumbled fine in a food processor
- 20 pretty leaves of spinach
- Salad Girl Organic Toasted Sesame & Ginger, Blueberry Basil, Pomegranate Pear, or Citrus Splash Vinaigrette
With clean hands, a 1/2 tsp. measuring spoon, scoop 1/2 teaspoon chevre and a pinch (4-5 little dried berries) and roll into a little ball, then roll the ball in nut dust. Take a bamboo skewer to thread a pear slice, spinach leaf, and skewer into cheese ball. Just before serving, drizzle with your choice of Salad Girl Organic Dressing.