- 4 C roasting chicken, cubed
- 2 fresh yet ripe nectarine, bite size slices
- 1/2 C petite red onions or scallions, chopped
- 1/2 C pepitas, roasted and salted
- 1/2 tsp spicy curry powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 C Salad Girl Organic Sweet & Sassy Dressing and 2 Tbsp Salad Girl Curry & Fig Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Fold all ingredients together and keep cool until crostini is ready.
To Prepare Crostini: Slice a French baguette lengthwise, brush with butter, and lightly toast in oven. Cut into 8 slices, put a scoop of curried chicken salad on top of each, and decorate with a fresh sprig of curry.