- 2 pounds boiled, drained, and cooled baby Yukon Gold potatoes (peel on if desired), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped fine
- 1 C sweet english peas, podded
- 1/4 C red onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 C green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C fresh Fennel bulb, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 4-6 fresh fennel sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 C parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- salt & pepper to taste
- a sprinkle of paprika
- 4 Tbsp stone ground mustard (Maille old style french mustard)
- Salad Girl Dude Ranch Dressing
To Prepare Potato Salad: add all ingredients into med mixing bowl, whisk Salad Girl dude ranch with mustard and turmeric and then fold into the potato mixture and salt and pepper to taste.
Optional Add-Ons: Chopped Maille Gherkins pickles, organic bacon crumbles, smoked trout crumbles, organic Pederson Farms smoked ham, and/or a little 1/2 and 1/2 for more creamy texture.