Such a fun time on Twin Cities Live January 11th making this delicious
Pan Asian Citrus Chopped Salad with Kelli Hanson! See TCL segment and full recipe below...
Pan Asian Citrus Chopped Salad
- 6 cups Chopped Super Slaw salad ie: red & white chopped cabbage, carrots, kale, brussel sprouts…
- 2 Cara Cara oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 C Sugar Snap Peas, diagonal cut
- 1 C Edamame, thawed
- 1/2 C Green Onions, chopped
- 1 C Sweet Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 C of each fresh Basil, Mint and Cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 C Cashews
- 1/2 C Toasted Black & White Sesame Seeds (save 2 teaspoons for dressing)
- 1/2 bottle Salad Girl Toasted Sesame Ginger Organic Dressing
- 1/2 bottle Salad Girl Sweet & Sassy Organic Dressing
Whisk together: 1/2 bottle of the Salad Girl Toasted Sesame Ginger and 1/2 bottle of our Sweet & Sassy with 2 teaspoons of toasted sesame seeds.
In a pretty, shallow salad bowl add ingredients. Gently toss together and serve. Optional Add-ons: roasting chicken, shrimp, or air fried tofu.