- 20-25 fresh Brussel sprouts
- 2 Bartlett pears, bite-size squares
- 1 1/2 C pomegranate seeds
- 1 1/2 C pistachios, crumbled
- 1 C Sartori Black Pepper Bellavitano, shaved
- Salad Girl Organic Pomegranate Pear or Citrus Splash Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad:
Many local stores now sell bagged shredded Brussel sprouts in the refrigerated produce section, an easy shortcut. Otherwise, wash, trim stems, and cut Brussel sprouts in halves. Discard the outermost leaf or two. Pull petals off, and finely chop the small cores. Equally divide Brussel sprout petals on 4 festive salad plates, and decorate with pears. Sprinkle with chopped Brussel cores, cheese pomegranate seeds, and pistachios. Just before serving, drizzle with your choice of Salad Girl.