- 4 oz Spring Mix greens
- 4-6 Cherry Belle radishes, stemmed, scrubbed, and sliced into thin 1/2 moons
- 1 large ripe but firm avocado, sliced into 1/4" cubes
- 3 C sugar snap peas, cut diagonally (save 8 whole sugar snap peas to slice the long way for garnish)
- 16 Parmesan Cheese Crisps* or your fave crouton
- 1 C almonds, roasted and crumbled
- Salad Girl Organic Lemony Herb Vinaigrette
* Parmesan Cheese Crisps: Fine grate 1 cup of your favorite Parmesan cheese. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place 10-12 tablespoons of Parmesan onto parchment lined baking sheet, spacing the spoonfuls about 1/2 inch apart. Lightly pat down, and bake 3-4 minutes. Cool, snip into wafers, and lay on flour sack towel to absorb extra cheese fats. Cool and dry until ready to garnish salad.
To Prepare Salad:
Arrange Spring Greens upon a pretty salad platter or salad plate, and decorate with avocado bites, sugar snaps, radishes, and almonds. Garnish with cheese crisps and the sugar snap halves. Just before serving, drizzle with Salad Girl Organic Lemony Herb.