Roasted Fingerling Potato Salad
- 3 lbs variety fingerling potatoes
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp oregano, chopped
- 1 C feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 C arugula microgreens or chiffonade chopped Arugula
- 2 Tbsp organic sunflower oil
- fresh ground pepper and salt
- Salad Girl Organic Lemony Herb Vinaigrette
Cut potatoes into bite-size cubes. Place in large mixing bowl and blend with sunflower oil, 1/2 Tbsp rosemary, 1 Tbsp chives, 1/2 Tbsp oregano, a dash of salt and pepper, and 2 Tbsp of Salad Girl Lemony Herb. Roast at 400F for 45 minutes and then cool.
Toss with remaining herbs, feta, arugula, and 1/4 C Salad Girl Lemony Herb. Refrigerate until ready to serve.