Makes 4 full meal salads
- 1 container Revol Greens Romaine Twins, chopped bite size
- 24 wild caught shrimp, deveined with tails marinated in refrigerated for 1 hour in Salad Girl Lemony Herb and grilled till pink and slightly browned
- 1 C green onions, finely chopped
- 4 - six minute jammy eggs, cut in half
- 2 C mixed color heirloom cherry & grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 ripe but firm avocados. sliced bite size
- 1/2 bottle Salad Girl Organic Sweet & Sassy Dressing
- Salad Girl Lemony Herb Organic Dressing (1/2 bottle for marinade and 2 Tbsp for Louie dressing)
Louie Dressing: Whisk together 1/2 bottle Salad Girl Sweet & Sassy with 2 Tbsp Salad Girl Lemony Herb, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 1 Tbsp ketchup, and 1/4 tsp paprika. Whisk well, and set aside in fridge until time to serve salad.
To Prepare Salad: Arrange greens upon a pretty platter, decorate with eggs, tomatoes, shrimp, onions, and avocados. Keep cool until ready to serve. Drizzle with dressing, and toss gently.