Southwest Kale Caesar
- 4 C Kale, chopped
- 1/2 C Chipotle Bread & Butter Crouton crumble, make in advance*
- 1/4 C Sartori Chipotle Bellavitano, finely grated
- 20 rainbow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/4 C pepitas, toasted
- 4-5 Tbsp Lemony Caesar Salad Girl Organic Dressing
* To Prepare Chipotle Corn Bread & Butter Croutons: Make ahead of time and put into mason jar and in fridge
- 2 slices bread or cornbread, finely chopped
- 1/4 C corn tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 C Sartori Chipotle Bellavitano, grated
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
Gently toss ingredients in small bowl, line a sheet pan with parchment paper, spread mixture out on parchment paper, and bake at 350F for 15 minutes (until golden brown and bubbling a bit). Cool completely, and gently crumble off of the parchment sheet onto dry sheet of parchment (keep uncovered till ready to crumble on salads).
To Prepare Salad: In a mixing bowl, gently toss kale, crouton crumble, pepitas, and Lemony Caesar Dressing. divide into 2 salad bowls, decorate with tomatoes, avocados and a little more crumble and or cheese.
If you don't have time for the crouton crumble, just break up a few tortilla chips to toss with salad.