- 20-25 fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 Bartlett pears, bite-size squares
- 1 1/2 C pomegranate seeds
- 1 1/2 C pistachios, crumbled
- 1 C Sartori Black Pepper Bellavitano, shaved
- Salad Girl Organic Pomegranate Pear or Citrus Splash Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad: Bagged, shredded Brussels sprouts are an easy shortcut. Otherwise, Wash, trim stems, and cut Brussels sprouts in halves. Discard the outermost leaf or two. Pull petals off, and finely chop the small cores. Equally divide Brussels sprout petals on 4 festive salad plates, and decorate with pears. Sprinkle with chopped Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, cheese, and pistachios. Just before service, drizzle with your choice of Salad Girl.