- 30 Wild caught raw shrimp, deveined
- 24 Sugar snap peas
- 2 large red onions, cut bite size
- 24 large cubes of fresh pineapple
- 3 large red bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 8 fresh lime, cut 6 in half
- 2 oz pea sprouts
- 2 pkgs Thai Coconut rice, cooked
- 2 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 2 bottles Salad Girl Organic Citrus Splash Dressing
- 8 grilling skewers
Preparation: Whisk together the juice of 2 limes, 1 bottle of Salad Girl Citrus Splash, Tamari, and Sriracha. In a large, shallow container, marinate shrimp along with onions, pineapple, peppers, and sugar snap peas for 1 hour. Reserve marinade.
Skewer ingredients and place on a tin foil lined grill pan. Heat and reduce remaining marinade for finishing sauce. Grill shrimp & veggies on med-low, 6 minutes each side, and serve on rice with fresh pea sprouts and lime slices.