Makes 3-4 Bowls
Marinade and Poke Bowl Sauce:
- 1/4 C organic Tamari
- 1/2 C chopped scallions
- 1 C Salad Girl Organic Toasted Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sriracha (add as much heat as you can handle)
- 1 clove garlic, minced fine
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced fine
- Whisk all of these ingredients together & use 1/2 of the sauce to marinade the salmon and 1/2 for a delicious sauce (Double the ingredients if your gang tends to go heavy on the sauce).
For The Bowls:
- 1/2 C chopped or Julienne scallions for garnish and flavor
- 1 lb frozen and properly thawed Surrender Salmon, cut into 3/4" chunks
- 1 - 4.5 oz container Arugula
- 2 C sugar snap peas, diagonal cut
- 2 C Asian radishes, sliced fine quarters
- 1/2 C green onions, sliced for garnish
- 2 C organic jasmine rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons toasted black sesame seeds
Poke` Bowl Ingredient Preparation: Remove any tiny bones and skin from salmon, cut the fish into 3/4 inch chunks, add salmon to 1/2 of the Poke Marinade (above) and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to marinate.
To Assemble the Bowls: Divide arugula between 4 deep single serve bowls. Top each with 1/2 cup jasmine rice, sugar snap peas, and salmon chunks. Decorate with sliced radishes and scallions. Sprinkle with toasted black sesame seeds, and drizzle with Salad Girl Organic Toasted Sesame Ginger Poke` Sauce.