- 4 oz Spring Mix greens
- 4-6 Cherrybelle Radishes, stemmed, scrubbed, and sliced into thin 1/2 moon slices
- 1 large ripe but firm avocado, sliced into 1/4 inch cubes
- 3 C sugar snap peas, cut diagonally (save 8 whole sugar snap peas to slice the long way for garnish)
- 16 Parmesan Cheese Crisps*
- 1 C almonds, roasted and crumbled
- Salad Girl Lemony Herb Vinaigrette
To Prepare Salad:
Arrange Local Spring Greens mix upon a pretty salad platter or salad plate, decorate with avocado bites, sugar snaps, radishes, almonds, garnish with cheese crisps & the sugar snap halves, and just before serving, drizzle with Salad Girl Lemony Herb. Enjoy!
* Parmesan Cheese Crisps: Fine grate 1 cup of your favorite Parmesan cheese. Preheat oven to 425 degrees, plop 10-12 tablespoons of Parmesan onto parchment lined baking sheet, spacing the spoonfuls about 1/2 inch apart, lightly pat down and bake in oven for 3-4 minutes. Cool and snip into wafers and lay on flour sack towel to absorb extra cheese fats, cool and dry until ready to garnish salad.