- 1 head romaine, chop large
- 4 - 6 minute jammy softboiled eggs, cooled, peeled, sliced 1/4
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan or Peccorino Romano cheese, shaved
- Optional: Grilled chicken, fish, steak, bacon, tomatoes...
- Salad Girl Creamy Caesar Organic Dressing
- 2 C croutons, crumbled *
Bread and Butter Croutons
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 Tbsp organic sunflower oil
- 2 C fresh baguette, small pieces
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss baguette pieces in bowl with melted butter and organic sunflower oil. Spread on parchment paper lined sheet pan, and bake 10-15 minutes tossing occasionally until golden. Cool and crumble.
Gently toss romaine leaves with dressing, croutons, and cheese. Serve right away.