- 4 cups fresh organic zucchini zoodles
- 2 cups chopped fresh organic tomatoes
- 2 cups grilled organic or local chicken breasts (or cubed happy roasting chicken)
- 3 cups fresh organic basil
- 3/4 cup Salad Girl Lemony Herb Organic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup organic sunflower seeds
- 1 Tablespoon organic sunflower oil
- 1 cup grated fine Pecorino Romano cheese
Prepare Lemony Basil Pesto
Put basil lemony herb into a bullet blender and whirl til a paste, add sunnies and whirl till pesto. Can freeze 1/2 for another recipe. Lasts in fridge up to 1 week.
Prepare Zucchini Pasta
Add sunflower oil to large saute pan and on medium heat, add the chicken, stir and then add the zucchini. Gently fold with chicken and cook for 5 minutes on medium until zucchini is heated through. Turn the head down to low/simmer and fold in 1/2 cup pesto, the tomatoes, and cheese. Combine gently and serve. Enjoy!